Fighter's Generation

Our aim as developers is to make Krypto Fighters go beyond play-to-earn, and becoming the most demanding NFTs which are regarded as a state-of-the-art artifact. To satisfy the "Long-term-demand" for our NFT, we will continuously develop new NFT Collections in partnership with industry-renowned NFT artists. Each collection will have own abilities and design concepts.

GenerationGenesis (G1)Gen X (GX)Genesis (G2)Gen 3 (G3)Gen 4 (G4)Gen 5 (G5)

Premuim Limited Edition

KF Partnership Edition

Starter Edition

In-Game Coaching

In-Game Coaching

In-Game Coaching

Currency

USDC

Free Mint

USDC

KF/JAB

KF/JAB

KF/JAB

Total Supply

2000

1000

4000

3000

3000

3000

Rarity

Superior

Legendary

Common

Common

Legendary

Common

Legendary

Common

Legendary

Common

Legendary

Coaching limts

♾️

0

3

3

3

3

Alphatest Passport

Yes

Yes

Yes

-

-

-

Land Aucton Passport

Yes

-

-

-

-

-

Special Ability

  • 30% JAB Bonus Reward

  • Unlimited Coaching

-

  • Starter Skill Set

Increase Max Energy

Unlimited Inventory Slot

Special HP bonus

Major Reward Token

$JAB, $GRIT

$GRIT

$JAB, $GRIT

$JAB, $GRIT

$JAB, $GRIT

$JAB, $GRIT

Due to the uniqueness of each NFT Fighters and incredible collaborations, 90 percent of Coaching cost (including $JAB) will be allocated to the reward pool, and the remaining 10 percent (including $KF) will be allocated to the KF Treasury.

Last updated